InteRed is an NGO specialized in education and gender equality. It has been in existence since 1992 promoting a transformative education that generates active and committed participation in favour of justice, gender equality, and social and environmental sustainability. InteRed works with individuals and organizations from different countries and cultures, especially with those whose rights are most violated: disadvantaged children, women, rural communities, indigenous populations. InteRed works in 11 countries, including Spain, through its 11 territorial delegations and a broad social base of partners, donors, and volunteers.
- MISSION: We are an NGDO promoted by the Teresian Association that is committed to a transformative education, which generates the active and committed participation of everyone in favour of justice, gender equality and social and environmental sustainability.
- VISION: An organization that promotes educational processes for personal and collective changes in favour of social justice, equity and the care of people and nature, open to the participation and dialogue with groups and individuals from different countries.
- VALUES: We promote and want to live values such as coherence, caring for people and the planet, equity, co-responsibility, participation, solidarity, and transparency in our actions.
CESIE is a European Centre of Studies and Initiatives based in Palermo, Sicily. It was established in 2001, inspired by the work and theories of the sociologist, activist, and educator Danilo Dolci (1924-1997). Our mission is to promote educational innovation, participation, and growth. CESIE’s slogan, the world is only one creature, express the philosophy for which the organisation works: inclusion and equity for all. CESIE is structured in 6 main units:
- Higher Education and Research: fostering progress, sustainable and responsible research and innovation in Higher Education and Research Systems;
- Rights and Justice: promoting equality, protecting the rights of people, preventing and developing responses to violence and discrimination;
- Adult: upgrading lifelong learning in adult education, boosting innovative practices and developing key competences for adults;
- Migration: developing effective and inclusive approaches for asylum seekers, refugees, and migrants;
- School: improving quality and efficiency in school education;
- Youth: enhancing active citizenship, training, education, and mobility of young people.
Südwind is an independent Austrian human rights organisation. For more than 40 years, Südwind has been advocating for social justice, fair working conditions and a sustainable global development. Through educational work, public relations, and campaigning, Südwind addresses global interrelationships and their social impacts. With public campaigns, awareness raising and through educational work, Südwind is committed to a more equal world and a good life for all. Südwind has been a long-term member of the Austrian Platform for development and humanitarian aid as well as the Austrian Alliance for Climate Justice.